Watch the Trailer
For less than a dollar a day, effective ADHD Treatment is available.
|$.99 for 24 hours
|$6.99 for 7 days
|$29.95 for 30 days
|$79.95 for 3 months
|$119.95 for 6 months
For the millions of Americans of both children and adults who suffer from Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), with and without the common co-morbid disorders (oppositional defiant disorder, conduct disorder) a new Yogic Medicine treatment protocol has been developed that uses Kundalini Yoga Meditation techniques. This protocol works effectively for the three subgroups of ADHD that include the predominantly inattentive, predominantly hyperactive-impulsive type, and the combined type. Treatment is now available online that is taught by David Shannahoff-Khalsa in video format.
ADHD is a medical condition that is often associated with child abuse or neglect, multiple foster placements, drug and alcohol exposure in the womb, neurotoxin exposure (eg. lead or pesticides), brain infections, or mental retardation.
Common ADHD Symptoms are:
- Inattention to details and careless mistakes in school-work, work, or other activities
- Difficulty sustaining attention to tasks or play activity
- Not listening when spoken to directly
- Not following through with instructions and failing to finish schoolwork or other duties
- Difficulty organizing tasks and activities
- Avoids, dislikes, or is reluctant to engage in tasks that require sustained mental effort
- Losing things necessary for tasks and activities
- Easily distracted by external activities
- Forgetful in daily activities
- Fidgets with hands and feat or squirming in seat
- Leaving the seat when remaining seated is expected
- Running about or climbing excessively when inappropriate
- Difficulty in playing and or engaging in leisure activities quietly
- Often on the go or acts as if driven by a motor
- Talks excessively
- Blurts out answers before questions are asked
- Difficulty awaiting turn
- Interrupting or intruding on others excessively
David Shannahoff-Khalsa is a leading world authority and pioneer for employing Kundalini Yoga Meditation techniques for treating psychiatric disorders. He has taught 11 full day courses and other workshops for the American Psychiatric Association annual meetings, 8 of which have included teaching this protocol for ADHD. He has been an advisor to the Pentagon and the National Research Council. He has authored 4 books with main stream publishers on yogic medicine and Kundalini Yoga Meditation. He has published widely in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
David’s published clinical studies have demonstrated that Kundalini Yoga Meditation is a highly effective treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorders and how to help treat acute hallucinations in schizophrenics.
Common Yogic Medicine Benefits Include:
- The elimination of stress
- Enhanced mental clarity
- Enhance mental stability
- Sound and efficient sleep
- Deep inner peace and relaxation
ADHD Treatment Videos Include:
- 8 instructor-led meditation techniques specific for treating ADHD, and 3 specific for the common co-morbid disorders of oppositional defiant disorder and conduct disorder that include 2 techniques for eliminating a red hot angry mind and releasing childhood anger
- 46 min total practice time for the 8-parts of the ADHD only disorder and 25 minutes for the co-mordid disorders, not including the rest times with David’s guidance, teaching & insights
- Easy to Practice Almost Everywhere
- Complete and detailed explanation and demonstration for each techniques is shared